Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bake with your heart

After hosting three successful events this is the fourth one that I am going to announce. Event hosting is an awesome way to come to know about new blogs as well as new recipes. I have come across many bloggers while hosting the events : What's on your kebab platter, My diwali my way and Kerala kitchen , who are extremely talented. I loved the variety of cuisines and the techniques that they use while cooking. So this is my fourth attempt to know more about your culinary experiences. 
Its Christmas time here and a time for all the baking stuff. You must be gearing up with your wonderful ideas. Share your ideas with everyone, let everyone know what wonders you are doing in your kitchen. This months theme is Bake with your heart , yes its all about baking. I am not restricting it to only cake , cookie , muffins. You can send all your baking recipes here. And yes archived posts are allowed
One must be wondering why don't I use a linky tool for my events , the simple reason is I love to go through the recipes while rounding them up. If I use a tool I might be a little lazy and the purpose of hosting an event will not hold true. So please send me the entries through email at khusi.nn@gmail.com with your name , blog's name , recipe url and picture in jpeg format
The event is starting from today till 7th of January , so you have enough time , even if you have some planned trips during the holidays , you can easily send me the entries till 7th. So guys Bake with your heart. Do link this announcement page with the post. Have fun. Any questions, please feel free to ask me.

27 comments:

  1. HI Khushi;
    Wow back with a new event.. u rock girl.. I send you my entry. Hope you will accept it.
    Love Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well - am in :)) love ur events ! good wishes....

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice event! I will try post! Great space...visit my blog when u get time
    Ongoing event: LOVE LICK with sweets

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy hosting dear..will try to send my entries!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure to get entries from my end...All the best dear

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sent you my entry Khusi.Hope you got it..Happy hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Khushi I will forward 4 dishes to you - soon after TG - bear with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. no prob Priya...will wait patiently for your lovely treats

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Khushi,
    I have sent you almost 6 baked dishes :-) Hope you will feature them.
    Happy Hosting!

    Regards,
    Manju
    http://manjuseatingdelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for dropping Khushi..Can I send the carrot ring for the event ? Will try to post more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi,this is a nice event,specially I like it because it is 'baking' which I don't know much...so I have started learning..:)
    hope both vege/non vege are acceptable.And I want to appreciate one thing you have mentioned,that is; you want to visit all posts...appreciate your attitude...
    Anyway pl give a link here too,
    Food Blog Events
    also my weekly event, Midweek Fiesta @every Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Khushi....one of my fav kitchen do's .....baking yipee.....surely will send you an entry!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love baking....will surely send an entry. Glad to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy hosting dear...will try to send my entries.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy hosting,,,i'm not good on baking,but i try :)
    Ridwan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Khusi, I saw your event late maybe. Will sent you some entries soon..

    ReplyDelete
  17. HI Khush...Looks nice event..i do like to send my entries....I am sending all in one email.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...