Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Oreo and Vanilla Dessert

This  oreo-ice cream shake is a simple dessert recipe. With the minimum ingredients and minimum time you can prepare this recipe.


Ingredients:

1. Oreo cookie- 4
2. Vanilla ice cream - 3/4 cup
3. Milk- 2 tbs


Procedure:


Keep the cookies in a zip lock bag and beat lightly to break them into pieces. Now place half of the broken cookies at the bottom of the glass and press well so that no gap remains there. Blend 2 tbs ice cream , remaining cookie and the milk quickly. Now place 1 tbs of ice cream in the glass and then pour some of the blended shake. Do it alternately. 


When it is done, place the glass in the freezer for an hour so that the shake settles down properly. Serve chilled.


23 comments:

  1. Lovely recipe...I love oreo and ice cream...This combination sounds delicious...Do visit my new blog at http://eveydayindiancooking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum looks sinful !! Send it in the first courier pls ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious dessert in no time. Sounds yumm and nice click Khusi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very tempting and mouth watering oreo with vanilla.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... yummy.. yummy yummy and so simple.. I HAVE to try it for my daughter this weekend..

    Glad to have found you at Indiblogger. Your newest follower and a regular visitor now.
    cheers
    Kajal

    ReplyDelete
  6. both ingredients are my fave...nice and easy dessert

    ReplyDelete
  7. Orea and cream in a glass is fun.
    Love Ash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. a simple yummy dessert,I love It :)
    Ridwan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dessert where is the party?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, great one dear I should try this out soon.

    Congratulations you have been given 2 awards. Please collect them here.
    Awards for you

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh.my dear send me the glass na.........plz yaar..it just tempting me.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. yummy desert ..glad to find u ..following ur blog from today..check out my blog wen u find time
    fine-flavours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow..thts a fantastic dessert!! I would love to have it now!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...