Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Kerala Kitchen Event

Here I come with one more event in my kitty. This event , I know , does not need any introduction to you. I guess its one of the most popular events in blog sphere. I have been given a chance to host this event for the month of October , 2011. And I am too happy to be a host of such a wonderful event. 
Let me give you a brief walk through the rules of this event. As the name suggests , its all about authentic Kerala inspired dishes , for example idli , appam , puttu , sambar , dosa , chutney , rasam , thoran etc etc.( I think you guys will have better idea than me ). Cook any dish inspired by the Kerala cuisine and send it to me at :
khusi.nn@gmail.com  with the subject Kerala kitchen in the following format :
Name :
Blog :
Recipe :
URL of recipe :
Pic :

You have 31 days to send me the recipes. Do post the recipes between 1st October to 31st October , 2011 and link it with this announcement page and also with the Kerala kitchen page. For more info on this event check here. And non-bloggers send me the dish recipe with pic in the same email id.

Send as many entries as you can because there is an award for top contributor apart from the best pic and top dish awards.

21 comments:

  1. happy hosting ! Im a regular member of Kerala Kitchen..Will surely send in entries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow another event!!!!
    I will try to participate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy hosting Khushi...Will send in my entries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy hosting dear, will sure send some entries..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy hosting will send u entries soon
    www.rajafood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Hosting khusi... I'll try to send my entries.

    Cheers,
    Uma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy hosting Khushi!
    Thanks for dropping by and for those lovely comments.
    Happy to follow u..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Hosting, looking forward to this event, Thankyou for the Kitty idea, added to my Blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy hosting dear!! will try and send some entries..
    Thanx for the sweet comments at my space..
    glad to follow you too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey I'm new to your blog,gud one. Will surely send some entires. Happy Hosting and following ur blog. Check out my blog when you find time.
    http://cook-ezee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for inviting me to this event. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. First time in your blog.. you have a lovely blog.. I love to participate in your event. .. please participate in my "I Love Peas" event @ http://happyrays.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-love-peas-healthy-recipe-event-oct.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thnks for letting me know about the event ...just sent you an entry

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd love to participate in this Khushi, thanks for the invite on Panfusine!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy hosting the event! Will try to participate

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just sent in my entry-Snow pea stir fry!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey sweets, just mailed my entry. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Will be mailing you some entries too. Hope you are having fun hosting :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...